Butterfly Loft will re-open on Friday June 5th. The safety of our clients, stylists, and staff is our number one priority. Here are the 7 things you need to know about your upcoming visit to Butterfly Loft salon. Please read carefully.
- When you arrive at the shopping center, you should call or text your stylist. Please arrive early. Please wait outside or in your car. Your stylist will contact you to let you know when they’re ready for you. Please come alone. No guests or children will be allowed to enter without an appointment. The waiting area will not be operational. No food or drink will be allowed in the salon.
- To enter the salon, you will need to wear a mask. If you are feeling ill or have had a fever in the past three days, please reschedule your appointment.
- Please bring a credit card. Cash and checks are not accepted forms of payment at this time. Alternatively, use an app like Venmo or CashApp to pay your stylist.
- We have removed all magazines and have temporarily halted providing coffee service.
- Because of social distancing and sanitation requirements, the salon and its stylists will be operating with higher costs and at a drastically reduced capacity. For the time being, there will be a “sanitation fee” of $10 charged to your bill.
- For your safety we’re being fanatical about meeting or exceeding the cleaning and safety guidelines established by the State of California and the Professional Beauty Association. For example, stylists have their temperature taken when they arrive, they wear masks, many styling chairs and stations have been removed to increase social distancing, enhanced sanitation procedures have been implemented, and more). You can read additional details on our website atwww.butterflyloft.com.
We’ve missed you and we look forward to welcoming you back to Butterfly Loft. These new guidelines are temporary but they’re necessary to keep us all safe. We’re grateful for your understanding and continued support!